This summary page is auto-generated from the github repository. Click here to visit the main repository page.
|Description:||Inline libraries for various simple uart implementations|
|Status:||(module_uart): Design Ready|
|Maintainer:||Dan Wilkinson (github: djpwilk)|
- Inline library that assumes RX and TX in separate threads
- Baud Rates up to 115.2K, any combination of bits per byte, parity, stop bits
- configurable buffer sizes
- An XSIM testbench and demo appliction for the XK-1A is included.
- Needs thread for transmission and another for reception
- Fixed to 8 bits per byte, single start bit, no parity, single stop bit.
- All of these parameters can be changed by editing the module.
- The baud rate is parameterisable, but has to be a whole division of 100 MHz.
- 10 MBaud is achievable in a 100 MIPS thread
- Includes an XK-1A demo application
Issues may be submitted via the Issues tab in this github repo. Response to any issues submitted as at the discretion of the manitainer for this line.
- xcommon (if using development tools earlier than 11.11.0)