About the Repositories
The following pages describe what you will find in the Xcore open source project repositories.
- Unlike many open source projects, there are many different types of repository. Classes of Repositories describes the different types of repo you will find here and their structure.
- Repository usage describes how to obtain repositories, import them into the XDE and build projects using the code in them.
- Repository management describes how to create a new repository, naming convention and how repository status is derived.
- Versioning describes how to version tags and releases on your repository.
- Repository index provides an index of the current repositories, their status and releases.a
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please post to the Xcore open source project user forum.